Perfect World Entertainment has launched its largest expansion, ‘Rising Tide,’ for flagship MMORPG title Perfect World International. This chapter adds a plethora of new content including a new race, classes and quests, entirely free-to-play. Due to the exploding popularity of Perfect World International, a sixth, new PvE server, Raging Tide, will be introduced alongside the expansion.
“’Rising Tide’ is a major milestone for Perfect World International,” said Dr. Alan Chen, CEO of Perfect World Entertainment. “In just little over a year, we already have a third expansion which continues to prove our commitment to providing new and amazing content our players and a superb gaming experience.”
The ‘Rising Tide’ expansion focuses on the appearance of the Tideborn—an aquatic race that has only recently surfaced, revealing themselves to the rest of the world. Unraveling the mystery behind the Tideborn will be up to the player as they journey into new zones and undertake all new quests.
‘Rising Tide’ will introduce a range of new and updated features including:
• New Race – “Tideborn”
• Two New Classes – the stealth “Assassin” and support caster “Psychic”
• New Quests – more than 200 new adventures to complete
• Faction Warfare - Additional territories to conquer
• Cooperative Questing – A new public quest system
• New Dungeons – Over 100 new monster types to discover
• New “Recasting” equipment system
• Daily Quests added just for Married Players
• New Fashion Slot—for the hair/hat option
• Newly implemented shared stash system for player accounts
Visit the official website of Perfect World.
All you need to know to play Perfect World.