Perfect World Entertainment Inc, announced that following the overwhelming success of the 'Rising Tide', the latest expansion for flagship MMORPG title Perfect World International, a new server will be opened on March 17th. Archosaur, a West Coast PvE server, is Perfect World International’s seventh server.
“Archosaur gives players new and old a chance at a fresh start with the ‘Rising Tide’ expansion,” said Jonathan Belliss, Product Manager for Perfect World International. “We understand it’s sometimes daunting to begin as a newbie when you’re surrounded by high-level players. This server is the perfect chance for someone new to jump in or for old players to finally roll a Tideborn.”
The recent ‘Rising Tide’ expansion focuses on the re-emergence of the Tideborn—an aquatic race that has only recently surfaced, revealing themselves to the rest of the world. Unraveling the mystery behind the Tideborn will be up to the player as they journey into new zones and undertake all new quests.
‘Rising Tide’ will introduce a range of new and updated features including:
· New Race – “Tideborn”
· Two New Classes – the stealth “Assassin” and support caster “Psychic”
· New Quests – more than 200 new adventures to complete
· Faction Warfare - Additional territories to conquer
· Cooperative Questing – A new public quest system
· New Dungeons – Over 100 new monster types to discover
· New “Recasting” equipment system
· Daily Quests added just for Married Players
· New Fashion Slot—for the hair/hat option
· Newly implemented shared stash system for player accounts
Check here all you need to know about Perfect World. And visit its official website.