Woozworld review:Developed by Woozworld Inc. for internet browsers.
Woozworld is a browser-based virtual MMO world in constant evolution designed for tweens (ages 9-14). In Woozworld, tweens can safely create their own universe, play, and communicate with each other. Woozworld has creative functionalities as well as hundreds of games based on popular childrens’ TV series.
In Woozworld, every child can:
• Create and customize his/her Woozen with accessories
• Create his/her Unitz and transform the world
• Vote for the best Unitz and Woozen
• Play and view hundreds of games and videos (by territory)
• Communicate and start Spellz battles with others players and friends
• Take on the world by storm and complete diverse missions
• Earn Beex and Wooz to buy objects
• Participate in Woozworld’s animations
• As well as many more free benefits!
• Your child’s online safety is our main priority!
• Woozworld is a 100% safe environment
• Personal information is protected
• Conforms to “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act” norms
• Earning more Beex for every actions
• Earning Wooz, the currency for members only
• Access to exclusive clothing and accessories for your Woozen and your Unitz
• Access to special Spellz and additional votes
• A weekly Wooz allowance for subscribers only
In Woozworld, each player can create a world based on his imagination and choose if he or she wants to share it with his friends and other Woozworld Citi’zens. He can also choose to create complementary Unitz by clicking on the Add box. By choosing to place doors and assigning them destinations (a friend’s Unitz, a Public Zone, another one of his own Unitz), your child can create a virtual world to his expectations.
OS: processor 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) and superior, 256MB RAM
Mac OSX: 1 GHz PowerPC G3 and superior, 512MB RAM
Looking for more Free MMOs,Free social MMO games games?