The West score:
The West screenshots:
The West review:DEVELOPER
The West is a free to play roleplaying game for internet browsers set in the Wild West in which players play the role of a workman, adventurer, gunslinger or soldier on the hunt for adventure and fortune.
A duel is the fight between 2 players. The defending player does not have to be online for you to challenge him. However, you cannot challenge players that are asleep in a hotel or barracks, or at a fort gate waiting for a battle to start. A duel is separated into 8 rounds. Each player has eight chances to try to land a hit and eight changes to dodge the attack from the other one. To land a hit you need good attack value. To evade a hit you need a good defense value.
The player that causes more damage in the duel wins. If both players cause the exact same amount of damage, the defender wins. If a player loses all his health points in the duel, he passes out. In this case the other player is always the winner of the duel even if he caused less damage.
It is possible to place a bounty on another player's head. Bounties can be used to exert revenge on a player, to show your disapproval of a player's actions or just for the sake of it.
When placing a bounty, you are able to choose the amount of cash which will be awarded to the player who collects the bounty. The amount you choose is deducted from your on hand cash when possible, or your bank account. 9% of the chosen amount disappears into the game as a fee, while the other 91% of your chosen reward goes on the player's head and that amount cash is given to the player that beats the wanted person in a duel.
Towns play a central role in The West. Here you can bond with other players and build up a strong, powerful town. Every building you work on gives advantages to you and the other players. players can not join more than one town at a time. To switch to another town players have to leave their current town first and then wait a short time-period and find a new town to join.
When the last member of a town leaves it becomes a ghost town. Buildings in ghost towns cannot be used anymore. The hotel and bank close down and so do the merchants.
It is possible to reawaken a ghost town. Doing this costs just as much as founding a new town. The big advantage of taking over a ghost town is that the buildings keep their old levels. When taking over a town you are shown the points that the town will have after completion.
In the premium section you can purchase small ingame and comfort advantages. To get a premium account you need gold nuggets. Those cannot be found, they have to purchased with real life currency.
There are five different premium accounts that you can activate for your character on worlds with classic premium. Four of these have lasting advantages and one has an immediate effect. The four lasting premiums are "more energy", "automation", "higher income" and "character bonus", and the immediate premium is "reset inventory trader".
On worlds with expanded premium, the four classic premium advantages are available with the addition of five more premium features. These new features are "placate Shaman", "item delivery", "halve waytime", "buy products" and "deposit cash".
Some worlds have complete premium available, these worlds have all the expanded options enabled plus two additional premium features. These are "buy skill points" and "energy refill".
When you purchase nuggets for your account, you receive the purchased nuggets for all worlds you have a character in. If you spend nuggets in one world, they are taken from your account in all other worlds as well.
Website: The West
Looking for more Free MMO management games,Free MMOs games?
The West game