Stone Age 2 score:
Stone Age 2 screenshots:
Stone Age 2
Stone Age 2 review:Developed by DigiPark for Windows.
Stone Age 2 is a 2D fantasy MMORPG with anime inspired graphics, turn based combat, and a unique prehistoric theme. Chose from 12 characters, catch and train pets, decorate your own den or cook meals.
- Over 30+ families of monsters to capture and train as your loyal pets.
- Dynamically changing world and terrain.
- Den system where you can play with your pets, hang out with friends, record your journeys and decorate to your heart's content.
- Strategic Battles - Utilize your pets' strength and minimize it's weaknesses and be victorious!
- Dueling system - Player versus Player or Pet versus Pet.
- Pet AI system - Your pet actually learns from you and from pervious battles.
- Mate your favorite pets to produce offsprings. Babies inherits the trait of it's parents.
- Pet may send email or SMS (text) messages to their owner's cellphones.
- Constant evolving world -- terrain and passable routes may change from time to time. Like the appearance or disappearance of dungeons, landscape, etc.
- A blog system -- Events inside the game, and various information can be used to generate a blog instantly which can be viewed on the internet. Even non-players will see what is going on inside the game.
Since the dawn of time, a man needs a place of shelter where he can sleep and rest without fear or an escape from the harsh elements. In Stone Age 2, your den is private sanctuary. There are a lot of functions available inside your den such as the ability to record/edit a diary record of your adventures, to play with your pets, to store your extra goodies (bank) as well as a place where you can decorate and customize to your heart's content.
The turn-based system of Stone Age 2 makes it extremely difficult for a player to fight effectively alone. Therefore, they may enter battle with helper characters known as Pals, essentially pets. Any regular monster in the game is availabe as a pet. (With possible exceptions)
A player begins with the ability to have one pet assist them in combat. Every five levels, they receive another slot for a pet in battle, up to a maximum of five helpers upon reaching level 20.
To acquire other Pets, the player must attempt to Capture them during a battle. The Capture command will cause the player to rush to the target and attempt a Capture. If this is successful, a series of nodes will appear on the screen indicating how many turns the Capture will take.
OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
CPU: Pentium 500
HDD: 1.5 GB
Graphics Card: At least 64 VRAM
Website: Stone Age 2
Looking for more Free MMO turn-based,Free MMORPGs,Free MMOs games?
Stone Age 2 game