SmashMuck Champions score:
SmashMuck Champions screenshots:
SmashMuck Champions review:
PC & Mac
SmashMuck Champions is a free-to-play MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game that combines skill, strategy and action. Players can build and manage their own SmashMuck teams as they train and customise their fighters before sending them into battle.
In the you can equip your smashmucks with tons of unique skills, weapons and attacks, which you can use in fast-paced and easy-to-learn combats that will be challenging to master.
- Unique customisable characters, weapons, skins, workouts, and attacks
- Four different game types with up to 10 players simultaneously engaged
- Fast-paced combat
- Interactive environments
- Worldwide leagues and rankings
- Daily challenges and achievements
- Fan-created content
- Completely free-to-play
The game will feature more than 20 unique Smashmucks which players can choose from and customise in a variety of ways. They are characterised by primary and secondary stats, skills and traits, and can be grouped together by their specialty:
- Primary stats - Each champion possesses the following primay stats: attack power, skill power, vitality, defence, recovery, and agility. These stats are the core strengths and weaknesses of each champion and can be modified by a champion’s weapon choice.
- Secondary stats - There are these stats: attack damage, DPS, max energy, energy regeneration, skill boost, max health, health regeneration, physical resist, elemental resist, movement and attack speed. The secondary stats are influenced by primary stats and can be modified by training routines.
- Skills - Each Champion has a unique set of 3 skills which represent powerful actions that can be used to perform a variety of effects. Only one skill can be selected at any given time.
- Traits - Each champion possesses two traits which are passive or semi-passive bonuses altering a champion in a unique way. Some traits have charges that will build up over the course of play, others will buff the champion for a short time.
- Specialties - Champions are either melee defence, ranged control, melee support, ranged offence, melee offence, ranged support, or ranged defence characters.
The game will offer multiple game types in which champions can compete, each of these with a different set of rules and objectives.
- Destroyer - Destroyer matches pit two teams of players against each other in a resource gathering combat scenario, in addition each team is accompanied by a giant mechanical construct that has to be knocked out before the opponents are able to do so in order to win.
- Conquest - In this game mode, teams will attempt to capture and hold several control points. There are five different control points throughout the map and players have to decide whether to defend currently held points or to capture more territory in order to earn 100 points to win the match. When a point is captured, a small group of minions will spawn to help defend it from enemy attackers.
- Siege - In Siege, two opposing teams fight to destroy the opposing team's garrison which is protected by a mighty cannon and four powerful turrets. Both garrisons create minions that move towards the opposing team's base and will attack any champions and turrets in their way.
- Plunderball - In this mode, two teams compete to capture their opponents’ Plunderball while defending their own. To score a point, the enemy Plunderball has to be grabbed at the opponents’ base and carried to the team’s own base. The first team to reach 3 points wins the match.
The game’s champions can be customized before play to maximise certain stats or skills. There are five different ways to do so:
- Weapons - Weapons add to the champions’ primary statistics, enhance their skills and/or provide additional bonuses.
- Badges - Badges can be equipped to any champion before a match and provide a variety of different benefits.
- Training Routines - The training routines can bolster a champion's secondary stats.
- Skins - Skins change a champion's appearance, but do not alter their abilities in any way.
- Emotes - Emotes allow to taunt opponents at the beginning and end of a match, but do not alter a champion's abilities.
The alliance feature will allow players to connect as a guild-like team with others which grants several advantages. For example, players may get a boost to their honour by being part of an alliance.
Battles are breaking out all over planet Muck, from the frosty peaks of the Bandaku Mountains to the fiery depths of RumbleMuck Caverns. Each of the five arenas hosts a different competition, adding to the challenge with unique obstacles and terrain. Players will have to pay attention to their surroundings to improve their game by using the environment to their advantage.
- OS: Windows XP SP3/ Mac OSX 10.6
- CPU: Dual Core 2.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- HDD: 700 MB or more available space
- Graphics card: Intel Integrated Graphics
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Broadband internet connection
- OS: Windows 7/ Mac OSX 10.6 or later
- CPU: Dual Core 3.0 GHz or faster
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- HDD: 1 GB or more available space
- Graphics card: nVidia 6 Series or better
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Broadband internet connection
Website: SmashMuck Champions
Looking for more Free MMORPGs,Free MMOs games?
SmashMuck Champions game