Runes of Magic score:
Runes of Magic screenshots:
Runes of Magic
Runes of Magic review:Developed by Runewaker Entertainment for Windows.
Runes of Magic is a free massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG). Based on the mystical world, full of wonders and ancients secrets, of Taborea, the player will meet mysterious and dangerous creatures and solve the enigmas of old kingdoms long-lost in the mists of time.
- Regular new content updates, e.g., classes, races, game modes and much more.
- Extensive dual class system with six primary classes and a selectable secondary class.
- Versatile spell and attack combinations.
- More than 1,000 quests and comprehensive quest series with continuous storyline.
- Enthralling background story.
- Freely accessible game world in atmospheric 3D.
- Instanced and persistent dungeons.
- Individually developed skills and spells.
- Armor sets with special bonuses.
- Dynamic item system: upgrades available with hundreds of runes.
- Player vs. player system with arena battles and guild wars.
- Server vs. server PvP.
- Ranking system: ranking lists.
- Mounts: various unique mounts.
- Epic crafting system with the chance to improve existing items.
- Housing from the beginning: personalization of houses through individual furnishing.
- Guild houses in special zones.
- Reputation system.
- Scalable user interface based on user preference (development of add-ons possible).
- In-game map and radar system to easily find dealers, resources and quests.
- Auction house: auction and purchase in-game items.
- Teleporting possibilities using runes.
- Control with mouse (point and click) and/or keyboard (WASD or arrow keys).
Six classes stand ready to face the challenges of Taborea. Brave warriors, skillful scouts, agile rogues, wise magicians, noble knights and holy clerics investigate myths and legends in the shadows of ancient rune magic. At chapter eleven, the game will recieve another two classes: druids and wardens.
DUAL CLASS SYSTEM
When starting into a new career, adventurers can select to be a warrior, ranger, cleric, knight, mage or rogue. When they reach level 10, they can add a secondary class, which augments the possible class combinations up to 30 individual combination types.
Any guilds in Runes of Magic starting from level 7 can build their own fortress. Guild members can meet there to plan new adventures, share stories of past activities or prepare against imminent attacks.
In order to build a guild fortress, the contribution of every guild member is required. It’s only as a group that the guild can afford the costs in terms of gold, ore and wood that are involved in laying the foundations for their own home. Only after handing over these resources will the guild receive the construction permission from the Guild Castles Administrator in Varanas and only then can they begin to have some thoughts on the fitting out of their new base.
Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 512MB or more
DirectX 9.0c compatible with 128MB RAM Video Card
Website: Runes of Magic
Looking for more Free MMORPGs,Free MMOs games?
Runes of Magic game