Nosgoth is a free-to-play competitive third-person online multiplayer game set in the brutal fantasy world of the Legacy of Kain series. In the game, you can embody a human or a vampire and fight in vicious PvP combats to control the land they both share and call home.
- 2 rival factions with multiple different classes
- Fast and brutal team-based multiplayer battles
- Huge variety of weapons
- Constantly updated game
- Intuitive controls
- Completely free-to-play
After millennia of conflict and visceral hatred since humanity began his crusade to eradicate the vampires, since they were cursed with immortality and blood-thirst. Down the ages, have fought to destroy vampires and vampires have struggled to subjugate humanity. The conflict was resolved by the fierce will of the vampire Kain, subjugating Nosgoth under his rule and establishing his unassailable.
The humans who did not accept to be toys, servants or food were pushed out to the edges of the world, carving out an existence in the mountains and deep forests of Nosgoth. Then, Kain disappeared, leaving his throne and his empire in the hands of his five lieutenants. It was not long before their respective Clans began fighting among themselves. With the vampires focused on their internal squabbles, Nosgoth’s human population seized the chance to grow stronger. Cities were rebuilt, skills relearned and humanity’s power recovered to the point where they could launch a devastating attack on their vampire masters. This attack reunited the warring vampire clans in the face of a common enemy. Now, each race is pitted against the other.
In Nosgoth vampires and humans are fighting in a brutal war for survival and supremacy.
- Vampires - Riven by jealousy and conflict, the vampire clans are fighting among themselves for the power since Nosgoth’s iron-willed emperor Kain has disappeared. Only the threat of a newly resurgent humanity launching a war of extinction against them could reunite them. Now they turn their inhuman strengths on a common enemy, to stop the genocidal march of humankind.
- Humans - Having risen from slavery and rebuilt their civilization, humans have joined forces to exterminate the vampires once and for all. Growing in number, their rediscovery of lost expertise in weapon-crafting and new technologies in alchemy now makes them formidable warriors.
The game’s two rival factions each offer multiple distinct classes that players can choose from, amongst others Hunter, Scout and Alchemist for the human side and Tyrant, Sentinel and Reaver for the vampiric faction.
- Hunter - Hunter feels at home in the heat of battle. They have always lived, trained and fought for the eradication of every last vampire from Nosgoth. Dedicated, ruthless and skilled, these warriors live for the hunt.
- Scout - Professional, ruthless, and armed with a precision bow, the scouts use guerrilla tactics, to assassinate their opponents from the shadows.
- Alchemist - The alchemists are an order of arcane chemists whose concoctions produce a variety of effects ranging from explosive cocktails to transformative potions. A female-only sect with a thirst for explosions, they carry a hand cannon that fires alchemical globes which detonate with devastating force on impact.
- Tyrant - They are the shock troops of the vampiric legions, true warriors who have no rival on the battlefield. Her fighting style is direct and brutal, and they are able to absorb a lot of damage while unstoppable advance towards their enemies.
- Sentinel - Twisted and evil the Sentinels hate humanity and have developed large wings that provide them with limited flight abilities. They use their mobility to explore and attack their enemies from above.
- Reaver - Born killers, the Reavers are skilled and stealthy predators that are both calculated and poised. Fast, quiet and intelligent these vampires are natural hunters that are able to easily out-think and out-run the opposition.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista
- CPU: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 1.5 GB of available space
- Video card: Nvidia 8800 or ATI 2900
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: 2.0 + GHz multi-core
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 4 GB of available space
- Video card: Nvidia 260 series or ATI 5850
Looking for more Free MMO third-person shooter,Free MMOs games?