New Map Launched in Supremacy
During the last month Supremacy released a new map, which gives you the opportunity to experience the game in a completely new way. The map is called the ‘Tournament Island’ and it awaits you!
Here are some facts:
- The provinces have hex field shapes.
- It is a point-symmetrical map with one main island and several small islands.
- It is made for 5vs5, 5 players on each side of the island. Perfectly suited for alliance games.
- Every player starts with 13 provinces.
- Everything is perfectly balanced for both teams.
- Multiple AI countries can be conquered for an additional advantage.
- The terrain is designed to create multiple fighting hotspots with different possible strategies.
- The resource distribution & player positions within a team are designed in a way to encourage different roles and focuses (like land offensive or air & naval support).
To achieve the best game experience on this new strategical map we recommend to create maps with enabled peace period and starts when full settings.
The map is a Gold Feature. This means, to enter the map you will have to pay 5.000 Goldmark or be part of the High Command.