Star Trek Online’s Season Two: Ancient Enemies boasts the following new features:
- A new level cap: players can now reach level 51. (The previous level cap was 45.) With the increase come new ranks within the Federation and Klingon factions.
- All new rewards and content: including new Tier 5 ships, high-level versions of every Special Task Force mission and Fleet Action, and Mark XI gear rewards.
- Eight brand new Episodes: tailored specifically for the Klingon Empire, these Episodes star the Fek'ihri, the fabled enemy of Kahless, founder of the Klingon Empire. In Season Two, the Fek'ihri have returned and have again set their eyes upon Qo'noS.
- A brand new gameplay option: the Federation Diplomatic Corps. In this new system, players have the chance to meet and peacefully interact with brand new civilizations. As players progress through the Diplomatic Corps, they earn special ranks and rewards.
- Feature Episodes: five special new Episodes will debut weekly, beginning in August. These Episodes will introduce a new neutral race: the Deferi. Players of any level from both factions will be able to aid the Deferi against an adversary new to Star Trek Online.
- Dabo: a longtime staple of social areas in the Star Trek Universe, the casino game Dabo is coming to Star Trek Online. Players can wager energy credits to earn gold-pressed latinum, which they can exchange for special new rewards.
Season Two: Ancient Enemies also permits players to continue interaction with the Undine, venturing into their native Fluidic space to learn more about the enigmatic species and their struggle with the Borg. The Undine story continues with five new Episodes, a Fleet Action and all new Deep Space Encounters.
Check here all you need to know about Star Trek Online. And visit its official website.