Ministry of War score:
Ministry of War screenshots:
Ministry of War
Ministry of War review:DEVELOPER
Ministry of War is a free to play browser-based real time strategy MMO game with unparalleled graphics and gameplay, where you will battle alongside thousands of other players in PvP and PvE warfare. The game is known as Terra Militaris in Europe.
There are four civilizations in Ministry of War: Rome, China, Egypt, and Persia. If one of them rises up and defeats the other three, the winning civilization will be declared a Ministry of War Champion and the Realm will reset, with spoils to the victors.
MoW also includes a special Guild vs. Guild (GvG) battle system, where players can vanquish their rivals and become a Guild superpower.
- Four powerful civilizations: Egypt, China, Persia, or Rome.
- Development from the Wild Age to the Imperial Age.
- Epic real-time Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, and Guild vs. Guild battles, with as many as four players battling simultaneously.
- Sieges to enemy cities for profit and the glory of the Empire.
- Civilization’s political influence, potentially conquering the entire world.
- Robust Merchant System allows players to build their fortune, as they travel and trade with villages and cities across the known world.
- Gain the upper hand by empowering their Heroes through experience, items, and skills.
- Massive armies consisting of melee, ranged, cavalry, and siege units, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Comprehensive Questing and Tutorial Systems, including building, civilization, hero, and reputation quests.
REAL TIME COMBAT
It offers real-time combat against NPC’s, World Bosses, individual players and guilds for dominance in a world rocked by perpetual conflict. Players can join forces with other players to create massive allied legions of combined forces, then lay siege to the cities and lairs of their enemies.
Players have to train their military units, level up their heroes and troops, upgrade their armor and weaponry, and learn specialized combat skills to gain ultimate mastery in Ministry of War battle.
Ministry of War offers a huge world map, the largest gameplay environment of any Free-To-Play MMO browser game.
“Explore this vast territory and sail the seas to foreign nations. Dispatch your traders to acquire exotic goods and sell them in cities across the known world.”
Website: Ministry of War
Looking for more Free MMO Browser-based games,Free MMORTS,Free MMOs games?
Ministry of War game