Luvinia World score:
Luvinia World screenshots:
Luvinia World review:PLATFORM
Formerly known as Luvinia Online, Luvinia World is a free-to-play fantasy-themed MMORPG with anime-styled graphics. In the game you will delve in a beautyful world inhabited by Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and lots of monsters, where you will begin a journey to conquer the world, in which there will be fights, weapons, heroes, greed and power.
- Choose 3 classes and specialise them in several subclasses
- Detailed and colorful 3D anime-styled environments
- Marriage system
- Community driven game changes
- Completely free-to-play
Luvinia has managed to restore an unstable peace, after the Humans ultimately claimed victory in the Great War. But the six divided Human nations fear that another sudden conflict might ravage their land, leading them to war again.
After being pushed to the Northwest deserts, the barbaric Orcs are preparing a new army to retake their lands and destroy the Humans. During the great war the Orcs allied themselves with the most ancient race of Luvinia, the Elves to stop the destructive advance of the Humans, and after their humiliating defeat, the Elves took refuge in the Southwest lands to lick their wounds. And now rumours say that the next time, even the Dwarves would side with Orcs and Elves to take vengeance against the Humans.To protect Luvinia from another war, the 6 human Nations have decided to train a new generation of guardians...
FACTIONS AND NATIONS
The human race, the only playable race in the game, is divided into two factions, and each of them has three Nations.
These Nations form the Federation:
- Sky Kingdom Malander - Malander pursues the idea that freedom allowed their nation to flourish. People of Malander live freely without centralization and dictatorship.
- Cloud Kingdom Snalter - Ocean realm provides Snalter with resources, talents and democracy, allowing the people of Snalter to live a wealthy and simple life.
- Star Kingdom Pureaen - Taking advantage of the best advantages from Snalter and Malander, Pureaen has grown to become a flourishing nation almost in a single night. This powerful nation filled its people with pride and honor.
The Empire is formed by:
- Moon Kingdom Roderue - A militarized nation, where the strength of his soldiers is its greatest fortitude.
- Sea Kingdom Borfielt - Borfielt is a coastal nation that possesses a powerful naval force. Its massive merchant fleets travel always escorted by warships.
- Wind Kingdom Mentephy - Mentephy is an oasis in the desert, and its inhabitants realize that only strengthening their nation can keep this star of the desert shining forever.
In the game you can choose three different classes, which you can specialize in several subclasses:
- Rogue - This class can specialize as Explorer or Artist. Explorer can become a Watchman and Assassin, while the Artist may advance to Sword Dancer and Bard.
- Mystic - This class can specialize as Priest or Warlock. Priests may become Bishop and Sage, while the Warlock offers the possibilities to evolve to Wizard and Necromancer
- Warrior - This class can specialize as as Knight or Fighter. The Fighter can turn into Swordsman and Berserker, while the Knight allows advancing to Paladin and Dark Knight
In the Beauty salon, players can customize their character to make it unique. They can make up their character, modify his face, her hairstyle and in general change his style at will.
The game offers players the opportunity to get married when they have reached a certain level and got a special someone of the opposite sex. They will need wedding rings, wedding attire and a wedding venue reservation. Together they will meet a specific NPC to receive the wedding quest in order to have a romantic ceremony with guests and gifts, etc.
In case their relationship isn’t meant to last, players can also get divorced in-game, either by mutual agreement or single-sided decision.
- OS: Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Video card: GeForce 4
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Video card: GeForce 7600GT
Website: Luvinia World
Looking for more Free MMORPGs,Free MMOs games?
Luvinia World game