Lunaria Story score:
Lunaria Story screenshots:
Lunaria Story review:
The game is a free-to-play 2D, side-scrolling, MMORPG that features simple, but impressive gameplay and delightful graphics. It incorporates several new mechanics as well as popular elements of other massively multiplayer online role-playing games. Players can fight cool monsters, go on thrilling quests and train pets which join them in battle.
- 3 unique playable classes
- Comprehensive pet system
- Compelling PvP events
- AFK mode
- Completely free-to-play
- No download required
In Lunaria Story, the Tablets of Power, which the people had once received as gifts from the gods, have been stolen and corrupted and an evil energy has permeated the land. Now, players are thrown into the middle of a struggle to reveal the evil forces behind what is going on and put a stop to them.
In Lunaria Story players can choose between three different playable classes, each with unique skills and abilities:
- Elementalist - Elementalists conjure magic, bringing devastating barrages from near or afar.
- Swordsman - Swordsman are built to slice and dice, and excel in close combat.
- Hunter - Hunters use guns, bombs, and other weaponry to get their job done.
Players can equip their characters with gear that provides stat boosts and enhances might. Each piece of gear has its own level which can be enhanced to raise its stats. In order to create even more powerful equipment that can be further enhanced, player can use the synthesis system. They need a piece of equipment as a base as well as certain materials and synthesis scrolls.
There are ten types of equipment in Lunaria Story: weapons (attack boost), helmets (HP boost), necklaces (rage boost), top (PDEF boost), pants (MDEF boost), gloves (critical strike enhancement), bracelets (accuracy boost), rings (critical damage boost), shoes (dodge boost), and badges (shield boost).
Lunaria Story includes a complex pet system which allow players to tame and train useful compainions. Pets can increase character’s might, and provide important stat boosts in battle. Players have to feed them to make them happy. Players can have multiple pets, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, pets can be merged, with the resulting combination carrying over the best attributes from each. Players are able to choose what the new pet will look like after merging.
When summoned, each pet’s attributes provide a corresponding rise in character attributes. Growth attributes provide boosts to the character’s strength, stamina, agility, and wisdom while potential provides boosts to dodge, critical strike, shield, critical damage, and shield. Pets can also learn skills, which come in two types: normal skills and talent skills. They provide additional boosts in battle.
In the game players can customize the look of the faces of their characters. In addition, they may select from a number of tops, bottoms, and shoes. Equipping special suits not only provides stat boosts, but also allows players the opportunity to look like some of their favourite characters from other popular stories and games.
The game offers wildly fun PvP, reminiscent of classic 2D fighters. Amongst others players can engage in the following PvP events:
- Warrior Duel - In this 1v1 event, players compete and attempt to build up a win streak. As the win streak builds, the rewards are compounded. Health doesn't replenish however, so they lose a battle, the bundles of loot that win streak brought are over.
- Arena Ladder - In the arena ladder, players fight 3v3. Victory brings weekly bonuses, and team points that can be used to purchase items in the exchange.
- Guild Battle - Up to 16 guilds can join the guild battle in a competition to destroy the opposing guild’s flag and kill as much enemy players as possible.
- Battle of Might - Set on a more open battlefield, this battle features more mayhem. Players are split into three teams, and win points for defeating players in the other two camps.
Lunaria Story provides many daily instances, in addition to the traditional daily quests and events. Players can party up with friends, battle waves of enemies, or take on powerful bosses.
A quite original instance is Romantic Interlude that requires a party of one male and one female character. Married couples receive special buffs upon entering and gain double rewards for defeating five waves of monsters as well as the final boss.
Website: Lunaria Story
Looking for more Free MMO Browser-based games,Free MMORPGs,Free MMOs games?
Lunaria Story game