YNK Interactive opens the doors on their new free to play first person shooter.
“We’re all very excited here to launch the K.O.S. beta test” said Brian Udarbe, Lead of YNK Interactive’s K.O.S. Division. “The features we’re packing into the game have been designed with the players in mind, and we’re testing it with some of the top FPS players and clans in the world alongside thousands of players new to first person shooters. The community is already buzzing and we’ll be working hard to keep them happy.”
New recruits are invited to register at www.dontblynk.com for a chance to join the closed beta testing for K.O.S. – Secret Operations , which begins today.
K.O.S – Secret Operations is a free-to-play multiplayer online first person shooter (FPS) for your PC. Some of its key features:
• Play online with your friends from around the world --- for free
• 4 different game modes
• Grow your gunner through leveling and special abilities
• System requirements are fairly low, allowing virtually any PC to play
• Confident in your skills? Enter Pro Mode and put your (in-game) money where your mouth is!
• Compare yourself to all players through our individual and clan ranking system
• Need more players on your side? Draft some KOSbots, the latest in AI infantry
• Secret documents can be found in-game, which can be traded for special items
The game comes bundled with Xfire™, enabling players to easily communicate with each other via voice chat during game play, along with other unique features such as live stream video, one click screen capture, and community page access.