Jade Dynasty score:
Jade Dynasty screenshots:
Jade Dynasty review:Developed by Perfect World Inc. for Windows.
Jade Dynasty is a 3D Asian fantasy MMORPG with a martial arts theme. Much of the geography and mythical monsters in Jade Dynasty are based on Chinese legend which gives the game a unique feel. All players start as initiates but must chose between five factions, each with its own fighting style.
- Navigation System - Players will no longer be confused about where to go or what monsters to kill. Quests will have a link which will allow players to click and automatically navigate to their quest objectives. In addition, a click anywhere will route a player there automatically.
- Alliance System - Create a mighty army and level up, to earn special skills and items. Ally with other Alliances and engage in Fort Battles or Battlegrounds to defeat your foes.
- Pets - Pets can be found in the wild or purchased to fight alongside a player and provide that extra edge in battle. Pets grow, learn new skills and eventually "go to heaven," leaving an incredible reward.
- Crafting - Gather the right materials and obtain special training to create armor and weapons.
- Weapon and Armor Upgrading - Increase statistics and even modify the look of gear. This system allows players to fine tune the functionality of their equipment, and at the same time, further customize their character's look.
- Flying Weapons - In traditional Chinese martial art myths, flying upon a sword is the ultimate sign of a powerful warrior. Jade Dynasty brings this fantasy to life.
- Player versus Player Combat - Fight for honor and rewards with intense Worldwide Player versus Player (PvP) battles.
- Fort Battles - Engage in daily fort battles where Alliances defend or attack. Spawn titans to battle, construct defensive or offensive buildings and complete the objectives to reap the benefits of victory.
- Marriage - A complete marriage system where a male and female can attempt to prove themselves worthy of each other's love and earn romance skills.
- Mounts - A huge selection of mounts, including flying mounts which will allow players to soar, and take their friends along for the ride.
- Dungeons - Explore numerous dungeons and defeat the foes from within to gain high quality items.
- New Quest System - Leveling with quests is as entertaining as ever; choose various quest types to level by such as:
- Story Quests: Experience the events of the original novel.
- Journey Quests: Seek the farthest regions in Jade Dynasty. Exploring the lives of characters in the original novel, revealing secrets previously unknown.
- Treasure Hunting Quests: Complete treasure maps with missing fragments to discover treasures untold.
- Legendary Quests: Pay respect to the legends of Jade Dynasty to receive rewards.
- Clan Chain Quests: Pick a clan and rise within the ranks to become the ultimate warrior.
- Exploration Quests: Explore the numerous dungeons within Jade Dynasty and discover their secrets.
- Monster Killing Quests: Slay beasts of Chinese Legend and accelerate the adventure
The five factions (+2 with vengeance expansion), or classes, in Jade Dynasty are:
Jadeon - The premier ranged damage dealer in Jade Dynasty. Jadeons have powerful AoE (area of effect) spells that make them effective levelers. High cast times and low defense make them vulerable at close range.
Skysong - The only class that is capable of healing and buff other players. Skysongs have low defense and limited offensive capabilities early on but make powerful allies in late game PvE and PvP.
Vim - The primary tank class. Vims have high defense and deal powerful blows to single targets. They lack ranged attacks and become less effective during the later levels.
Lupin - The rogue faction of Jade Dynasty. Lupins deal heavy melee damage but suffer from low defense. Their high critical rate makes them dangerous assassins but they are less useful in group fights. Ideal class for beginners.
Modo - Modos are the main offensive spell casters. Their phsyical appearance and spell arsenal which includes curses, DoTs, and nukes mark them as formitable Warlocks. The Modo faction is the most difficult to play, especially since they are rather weak during the early levels.
* Two new Athan factions including the Celan, known for their ability to manipulate foes and support allies using their music notes of the Immortals, or the Rayan, feared as deadly assassins, even among their own allies.
OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista
CPU: Pentium 1.5Ghz
RAM: 1 GB
HDD: 4.0 GB
Graphics Card: 128mb
Website: Jade Dynasty
Looking for more Free MMORPGs,Free MMOs games?
Jade Dynasty game