Dark and Light score:
Dark and Light screenshots:
Dark and Light
Dark and Light review:Developed by NP Cube, for Windows.
Dark and Light is a fantasy MMORPG. NPcube tried to change the market and the mmo universe on it, but after lot of problems, the game went to free to play.
The fragile balance between Darks and Lights is on the edge, strategic events are about to happen, Dark and Light Game Masters are ready to build with you a very active and addictive world....
- No zones, no loading time, all players within the same world.
- A medieval world of 15 000-square-mile of land (not including seas).
- A complete, original and easy-to-use automated transportation and warp system.
- Hot spot management system: wherever you are in the huge world of DnL, you can call for or be asked for help to conquest, fight, defend...
- While experiencing three evolving axes for every character combat, craft and social.
- The general progress of a player’s CXP (craft XP) and FXP (fight XP) axes is totally intertwined with the progress of their commitment to the social axis.
- Discover a real social game, where guild and community life involvement is rewarded with SXP (Social XP), and gives access to forts and holdings.
- A guild system worked out for far more strategic groups’ actions.
- A ranking system within guilds and the attributes given to the leader make the management and involvement in a guild a real strategy for every player.
- Rich career paths: choose between specialization and versatility.
- A greater system of title management, governed by the player’s CXP, FXP and SXP levels, which allows you to become a lord, baron, count, duke and even the king, by bargaining, negotiating...and being smart!
- crafting, conquest of territories, fortress management, resource gathering, exploration... On a side note, never forget to swear allegiance to your faction!
- A deep and refined crafting system to specialize your character the way you want
- A crafting system based on five families and offering a great variety of combinations for recipes: tanner, tailor, armorer, blacksmith and jeweler.
- A deep crafting system where players specialize in the craft family they choose in order to reach the highest performance in one or various sectors of this association.
- To perform your fort or holding management!
- The combat system allows you to assault a fortress.
- Maintain your fort and protect holdings to remain strong and powerful.
- Discover the economic system based on three elements: holdings, the extraction of resources and merchants all over the world.
- Choose among 300 individual elements in order to rebuild your armor and try new weapons such as bows, rods, staves, swords or even, thrown weapons and dual wielding weapons.
- Try new robes, chain mails and clothing.
- Use the teleporting points which have been placed in key locations (near villages and places of interests) to move faster.
- Fly in the air without restrictions with your own dragon, glider and parachute.
- Having a high faction can have an impact in game: increase of the mobs’ aggressiveness, benefits from divine protection...
- Make donations in temples and be sure that your faction will increase !
- Original ambiances such as ice, crystals, volcanoes or elvish forests will be discovered while traveling.
- Integration of motion captures for fights.
- Immersive sounds and music which vary depending on the location, the type of transportation, and fights, among others.
- A strong emphasis on immersion thanks to a horizon view up to a distance of 30 miles away.
- Dynamic and unique weather management: a DnL day is 84 minutes... Take time to watch sunrises, sunsets, the Milky Way and constellations!
- 480 days per year, with 4 seasons: real-time weather changes from snow to rain and to beautiful sunshine.
- One sun, two moons and a constellation management system that change according to the time of the year.
Processor: Pentium® 4 1.5 GHz or equivalent,
Memory RAM: 512 MB,
Operating system: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP,
Graphics Board: GeForce 4 (128 MB)/ATI Radeon 8500 or better,
DirectX: DirectX® 9
Sound: compatible with DirectX,
Disk space: 500 MB,
Website: Dark and Light
Looking for more Free MMORPGs,Free MMOs games?
Dark and Light game