Cabal Online score:
Cabal Online screenshots:
Cabal Online review:Developed by ESTsoft for Windows.
A massively-multiplayer online role-playing game, free-of-charge, with a "Cash Shop" which allows players to purchase game enhancements and useful ingame items using real currency.
The game takes place in a mythical world known as Nevareth, which was destroyed by an evil entity known as the CABAL. Out of the survivors, seven "Masters" rose up, each wielding the abilities of the "Force Power". These masters taught the people, and Nevareth was rebuilt. Years later, the CABAL is plotting a return to power, and the characters of the game take up the role of heroes who battle the CABAL uprising and conspiracy.
- An interactive combat system that utilizes combination attacks (precision and timing sensitive) to deliver blow after blow with NPC and PvP encounters.
- Six distinctive classes of characters-Warrior, Force Archer, Blader, Force Shielder, Wizard and Force Blader-each offering an entirely unique game play experience within CABAL.
- An in-game downloadable jukebox that allows players to download their own songs to play while they take on CABAL.
- A fluid fighting interface that brings intuitive and elegant motions to players' fingertips. Different classes bring unique movements and actions to their character both in and out of the battle zone.
- All in-game items can be crafted into new items or enhancement.
- A dynamic character-creation tool with more than 200 options.
- More than 300 dungeons featuring highly original and challenging quest designs to explore.
- Magical and mystical unlockables enhance healing, attacking, crafting and shielding powers.
- Astral cycles and boards allow players to travel great distances in short amounts of time.
- Hundreds of weapon styles, ranging from blade, bow and arrow, guns, and magic, are available.
- A state-of-the-art game engine delivers stunning, high-polygon-count 3D graphics at a sustainable high frame rate, even on low-end machines.
- Unparalleled special effects: dynamic lighting shading, Z-buffering, particle-based effects.
- An engine designed and built by a staff experienced with massive network traffic management to minimize any latency.
- Supports most popular 3D hardware accelerators.
Six distinctive classes of characters:
-Warrior; "Warriors" are those who have inherited the very first form of "force". They practice physical strength by using force rather than manipulating it, thus being a warrior requires being more physically superior than those of the other forms of force.
-Force Archer; Force Archers do not move around much compared to other classes due to their unique battle style, and they wear armor such as "Battle Suit Set" from the Pastur continent, which possesses better defense than light clothing armor.
- Blader; Just like the warriors, bladers have very limited understanding of force, and so mainly practice physical strength and agility more than studying the knowledge of force, which requires intelligence.
- Force Shielder; Force Shielders specialize in short-range force control, which means that they are incapable of doing long-range attacks. However, they make up for this weakness by developing supporting magic spells which increase their attack strength by manipulating outer forces near their bodies. It's these methods which match those of the Wizard's strongest asset.
- Wizard; "Wizards" are ones who have mastered the very "last form of Force", which the Sage Tower has inherited from the Honorable Age. They manipulate Force to compensate their physical weakness.
- Force Blader; Since Force Bladers must be equally skillful in fencing and magic, they try to keep balance their practice in physical strength and intelligence. Although there are not yet many Magic Sword Skills introduced, still Force Bladers can use joint sword and magic skills.
PLAYER VS PLAYER (PVP)
- Dueling, where both players agree to fight. The winner receives a small reward ("honor points") and the loser receives no death penalty.
- Guild vs Guild, where a group of players agree to fight another group.
- Player Kill (PK), where one player attacks another without warning. Depending on the location and channel, PKing can be disallowed, discouraged, or encouraged.
SOUL ABILITY SYSTEM
Ability EXP, also known as AXP can be earned along with EXPs. AXPs is converted to AP, and these points can be used to learn passive skills. AXP is a sort of EXP that will support the game play to be more exciting as character levels up. Earning AXPs is same as earning of EXPs. If 10K EXPs were earned from the mobs then AXP can be gained around 10K. However, different from EXP, AXP has a different conversion rate by levels.
CPU: Pentium 3 800MHz
RAM: 512MB +
Graphics Card: Geforce 6600GT or Higher
DirectX 9.0c or better
HDD: 2.5GB +
Website: Cabal Online
Looking for more Free MMORPGs,Free MMOs games?
Cabal Online game